Saturday, April 30, 2011

Product Review: Lootz Aprons

I was at a craft market a couple of weekends ago and I saw the most adorable and functional aprons ever!!!  I have a thing for style and function.  Style only = pointless, function only = uh? usually ugly, style + function = fantastic.  Lootz aprons definitely master this equation.
They have a simple design with a velcro attached tea towel.  I love it.  Whenever I am cooking I find I get my apron super dirty but I always seem to hang it up without washing.  It's like I don't realize it's dirty until I go to cook again.  Not very pleasant.  The Lootz apron offers such a great solution.  Once your tea towel gets dirty just rip it off and replace it with a new one.

I would love to see some fun patterns and perhaps colored tea towels.  Maybe once her aprons are more established we will see a bit more variety.  I would also like to see on the site what fabrics are used, hopefully they are environmentally friendly.  All in all though a great product!